Shipping & Returns
12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd would like to confirm our policy for the delivery/shipping of products from our warehouse.
- We will only ship larger items to a home or business address only small items will go to a Post Office Box
- We must be provided with a contact telephone number for delivery purposes
- Items are sent via a variety of methods dependant on location, weight and size
- Items are most usually sent via Startrack, APD, Couriers Please, NQX, Australia Post, Ego or for Regional Australia a suitable contractor
- We aim to have your items delivered to you within 3-5 business days but please be reasonable with your expectations. If you need items during holiday periods please be aware that shipping delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Please call us to discuss any specific delivery requirements on 08 8384 3881 we are more than happy to help
- Many items are sent manufacturer direct so if you order two different items often they will arrive in different shipments
- Items are not for pick up from our warehouse unless previously agreed
12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd would like to confirm our policy for the return of products to our warehouse.
Retail Product Returns Policy
Please choose your product carefully as we do not give refunds if you:
- simply change your mind, or
- make a wrong decision
Within 7 days, on selected products, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit only if:
- The goods are faulty
- The item is wrongly described
- Received the wrong item
After 7 days, faulty products will be sent for repairs to the suppliers nominated repair agent.
Our 7 day exchange period varies on some products, when exchanging goods, we need you to return all components including packaging, instructions and accessories.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR INVOICE/RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE. THIS RECEIPT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ANY REFUND, EXCHANGE, CREDIT OR REPAIR
To Return an Item:
- Please contact our Customer Service Department for approval to return the item and to get a Return Authorisation Number (RAN)
- Package up the item securely including a copy of the original invoice along with the Return Authorisation Number.
- Products are to be returned at customers expense except in the case of products wrongly invoiced or wrongly sent by 12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd. In this case 12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd will organise a collection with one of our freight companies.
- 12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd reserve the right to accept or deny return of product that is wrongly ordered by the customer. Products accepted for return that were ordered wrongly by the customer will attract a restocking/handling fee.
Claims for short supply MUST be advised within 5 days from invoice date.
12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd will accept goods returned for claim on behalf of the manufacturer, however, no liability is accepted by 12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd for returned goods until the claim is approved by the manufacturer of the product(s).
Products returned to 12 Volt Direct Pty Ltd without prior approval or a Return Authorisation Number will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
Phone: 08 8384 3881
Fax: 08 8384 8603
- All Products
- Solar Panels
- 12 Volt Accessories
- Battery Isolators
- Chargers & Inverters
- Brake controllers
- Cable Adapters